Saturday, April 9, 2011

A grave miscalculation...

First, I would like to welcome you to the first post of my new blog. I haven't had much success with blogs, simply because I have trouble updating them regularly. So I am starting anew, in an effort to fix this problem.

When I made my first Blog, I didn't understand the importance of how quickly one could update their blog. Since graduating, I have worked hard on my artwork, and worked hard on my website. However, updating a website is not nearly as simple, or quick, as making a Blog post. Therein I found the importance of a Blog! I have alot of new artwork to show; artwork that I am very proud of, and I have not yet put it somewhere to be viewed. I kept telling myself that I would update my website with the new art as soon as I could.... let's face it, I'm an artist. Nuff said. This new Blog, "Harry Can Art" (tentative title), will be my solution to showing my newest and best works as I make them, in a much timelier manner.

I look forward to sharing my creations with you, and I hope you will respond with your thoughts on my art!

No comments:

Post a Comment